Whether you have been involved in a fender-bender or a severe automobile crash, people often suffer some type of injury or damage following an auto accident. From whiplash to brain injuries, there are various types of physical injuries that people can sustain at the hands of a careless individual. This does not include the property damage that occurs when someone causes an accident due driving while distracted, intoxicated, or failing to follow traffic laws. When you have suffered damages during an automobile crash, you should consult with an auto accident lawyer in Los Angeles to determine your legal rights. In addition to experiencing the financial impact that can result from being involved in an automobile accident.
Benefits of Speaking with an Attorney
- They can determine how much financial compensation you are due for your injuries, medical care, lost wages, and property damage.
- An auto accident lawyer in Los Angeles can hold the at-fault party responsible for their careless actions.
- An attorney will diligently fight your case to obtain a fair compensation while you remain focused on recovering.
- Relieves you of the responsibility of having to deal with aggressive insurance companies and lawyers for the responsible party.
- A lawyer can gather all evidence to support your case and determine who all is responsible for the accident.
Advantages of a Contingency Fee Based Law Firm
From medical expenses stacking up to lost wages, it can be challenging to pay for an attorney following an auto accident. That is why Law Offices of Jual F. Reyes offers a contingency fee-based service and will not collect payment from you until they have won a fair judgment for your injuries. They will provide the trusted legal services you require to ensure the other party is held accountable for their actions.